Advances in Mechanical, Materials and Manufacturing Engineering for Global Development
Bandung, Indonesia, 29-30 October 2014
ICME2014 is in conjunction with SENAMM-VII
After the successful of the 4th ICME 2013 at Hotel Equatorial, Bangi-Putrajaya, Malaysia with more than 250 participants from over 20 countries, the Faculty of Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering, Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (in collaboration with the Faculty of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering, Institut Teknologi Bandung) is proud to organise the 5th International Conference on Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering (ICME2014). This conference highlights the contributions of mechanical, materials and manufacturing engineering towards the development of sustainable future.
* The Board of Engineers Malaysia (BEM) has approved a total of 8 hours Continuing Professional Development (CPD) for those who participate in our conference.
The National Seminar on Materials and Metallurgy (SENAMM) is an annual seminar which was established by the Indonesian Materials and Metallurgy Communication Forum (FKMMI). This year, the Department of Materials Engineering Institut Teknologi Bandung is proud to organise the 7th National Seminar on Materials and Metallurgy (SENAMM-VII) focusing on research and innovation in Materials Science and Engineering utilising natural resources in Indonesia.
We are pleased to invite the prospective authors to submit original and unpublished works that address any topics within the broad areas of Mechanical, Materials and Manufacturing Engineering.
Topics of Interest ICME2014
- Tribology in Mechanical and Automotive Engineering
- Advanced Mechanical, Bioengineering and Manufacturing Design Technology
- Alternative Energy, Green Energy and Energy Management
- Advanced Internal and External Combustion.
- Aeronautical and Aerospace Systems and Technology
- Industrial Automation and Process Control
- Advanced Manufacturing Technology, Process and Systems
- Advanced Machining and Rapid Prototyping
- Industrial Engineering and Operations Management
- Science and Engineering of Materials
- Acoustics, Vibration and Condition Monitoring
- Fatigue and Fracture Mechanics
- Fluid Mechanics and Heat Transfer
- General Mechanical, Materials and Manufacturing Engineering
Topics of Interest SENAMM-VII
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Advanced Materials
- Materials Analysis and Modelling