Topics of Interest
When submitting a paper, you have to select one of the following tracks:
- Tribology in Mechanical and Automotive Engineering (ICME2014)
- Advanced Mechanical, Bioengineering and Manufacturing Design Technology (ICME2014)
- Alternative Energy, Green Energy and Energy Management (ICME2014)
- Advanced Internal and External Combustion.(ICME2014)
- Aeronautical and Aerospace Systems and Technology (ICME2014)
- Industrial Automation and Process Control (ICME2014)
- Advanced Manufacturing Technology, Process and Systems (ICME2014)
- Advanced Machining and Rapid Prototyping (ICME2014)
- Industrial Engineering and Operations Management (ICME2014)
- Advanced Engineering Materials (ICME2014)
- Acoustics, Vibration and Condition Monitoring (ICME2014)
- Fatigue and Fracture Mechanics (ICME2014)
- Fluid Mechanics and Heat Transfer (ICME2014)
- General Mechanical, and Manufacturing Engineering (ICME2014)
- Materials Science and Engineering (SENAMM-VII)
- Advanced Material (SENAMM-VII)
- Materials Analysis and Modeling (SENAMM-VII)
Each paper is limited to 5 pages normally, and additional pages will be charged. Please follow the Conference format. Papers less than 4 pages should not be submitted .
Please use this template (AuthorTemplate.doc)
English is the official language of the conference. Prospective authors are kindly invited to submit full text papers including results, tables, figures and references.
All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the Conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. Manuscripts should follow the style of the Conference and are subject to both review and editing.
Paper Length Limit
Both ICME2014 and SENAMM-VII, the length of the papers limited to 5 pages, including all figures, tables, and references. Extra pages in ICME2014 can be purchased at USD 50 per extra page.
Submission Preparation Checklist
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another conference for consideration.
- Follows author guidelines and use the template in Microsoft Word (doc). Regular paper MUST BE 5 PAGES, including all figures, tables, and references. Extra pages in ICME2014 can be purchased at USD 50 per extra page.
- All figures, tables and references are cited in the text.
- All author names and the corresponding emails are written in the submitted manuscript. This will be used to send the acceptance letter (if accepted). However, the authors names will be deleted by the track directors before sending it to the reviewers
There are three submission methods: Online Submission System