- The presentation of each paper will be strictly limited to 15 minutes only; 10 minutes for slides presentation and 5 minutes for questions and answers.
- A laptop (Windows OS) with LCD projector will be available for the presentation.
- Those preparing slides using Libre/OpenOffice, LyX or LaTeX are advised to have the compiled pdf format.
- Every presentation time block will be moderated by chairman/co-chairman selected among the participants.
All accepted papers can be found from the Presentations tab.
If you have any inquiry regarding the presentation schedule, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Rooms for parallel sessions
Poster presentation is optional for ICME2014 presenters. The poster presentation will be allocated in the conference venue.
Tour to Institut Teknologi Bandung:
ICME2014 participants will be picked up by ITB staff at 15.00 on the 29th October 2014. A shuttle bus (provided by ITB) will be available in front of the hotel.
The tour will be going to:
- Institut Teknologi Bandung (ITB).
- Laboratories of Materials, Mechanical Engineering and Aerospace Engineering, Faculty of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering, ITB.